середа, 15 квітня 2015 р.

Swift

Ok, I came back from my cool holidays in Europe and now it's time to share with you my recent admiration: new Apple programming language.
At first, I like Apple products a lot, they make magic things, that are the most comfortable and pretty stuff in the world, so it's not surprising that I choose iOS development after few years of geeky C++. Secondly, as you now, last summer Apple presented Swift, new language for developing iOS apps to make things even better. There is common opinion that this language is too young, but for me at this stage it looks almost perfectly. It's fast as swallow, clear as crystal and pretty as that girl in bar when you've had a few.
So probably now you want to ask how to start? For beginning you need to be familiar with OOP and have some basic experience in programming. Once I realised I want to make my own application I didn't know how to start too. But accidentally I saw Udacity app and wanted to try it. That guys made cool course that helps you become familiar with syntax and basic principles of Swift and iOS development and shows you how to make your first iOS app. Nowadays, thanks God, there are a lot of useful services in internet that helps you learn how to programming fast, easy and not so painful as at school. Also there are a lot of forums and guys like you, who are exploring mysterious world of Swift and want to share their wisdom with each other. So, I'm going to continue making my little app, that I trust you'll see soon. Hope it was inspiring for you to start programming in Swift. See you soon with new post about some special features and thanks for reading so much. Finally, one more hint: honour your documentation and updates, so that you may live long in the land the Apple is giving you.
Ciao!

1 коментар:

  1. What are the features? I hope to see it at next your post. Also, Alice, how can we subscribe? I prefer email subscription.

    ВідповістиВидалити